Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I Rule the World...

+4
Lorlina
Redweed
Olimar
Harmonious
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When I Rule the World... - Page 2 Empty Re: When I Rule the World...

Post  Lorlina Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 am

((Fun fact: The dot above the letter i is called a 'tittle'.))
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 am

ahahah you're full of fun facts Lorlina :P
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Very Happy
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

There should definetly be a celebration that involves Cookies or/and Cake.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

And it should definitely be called Olimar Day Very Happy

All subscription fees to Blizzard ought to be cancelled. It is a fundamental right of all people in the New World to exist in the electronic realm. Charging someone to exist in Azeroth is like putting a tax on air. We demand freedom for Avatars. Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 am

^ Agree.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 am

Attention! I have a friend who uses hugs as greetings! I suspect he's trying to trigger mass inflation in our soon-to-be-launched perfect society! Should I proceed to send him to live with them kiwis?
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 am

Haha...Maybe he is just a millionaire. As long as he keeps you in Hobnobs for the rest of your life, I think you should let it go. Any failings on the biscuit front though would make him guilty of tax evasion and result in immediate deportation to Kiwiland. You should warn him there is no physical contact allowed in the naughty corner.

As an integral part of the government Akuseri, and our resident lawyer, I think you should carefully monitor the situation. Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 am

I'm on it Cool
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Put Lorlina in charge of feeding the world, and lets her kill the poor defenceless piggies! Noooooooooooo! Crying or Very sad I still think eating cats is a better idea...... Even though they may be a bit chewy.
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm

NOTE: I said about banning eating cats and remain eating pigs, as we have done for (probably) thousands upon hundreds of thousands of years (unless a law you have says otherwise), before putting me in charge of the food industry. I will also provide funding to put the delicious turkey twizzlers back into production, although maybe with less oil/fat. If Jamie Oliver disagrees, then he will be banished to a naughty corner, and as optional punishment, shall be occaisionally served said twizzelers which he banned.
Anybody who disagrees please say otherwise and I will listen to you opinion, maybe, and make unneccessary changes.

On the topic of food and world order, I think that we should have a list as to who controls what in the new world, and that Akuseri would do well, if I may say so myself, in being appointed high commander of Law and Order, and world C.J.. As for Harmonious, he should be President and C.E.O. of operations towards the new world.

Finally, I must make some soup for my dinner; I will be on later.

Time to roll the world dice!

Last edited by Lorlina on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm

The member 'Lorlina' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice1' : 1
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Redweed wrote:Put Lorlina in charge of feeding the world, and lets her kill the poor defenceless piggies! Noooooooooooo! Crying or Very sad I still think eating cats is a better idea...... Even though they may be a bit chewy.

Also, you say 'defenceless piggies', I know someone who was hospitalised because they were attacked by a pig.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am

Please expand upon this story Lorlina (preferably with youtube footage) because I really want to know more. Unless they were horribly injured, in which case I withdraw my request and wish them a speedy recovery along with hugs and hobnobs.

Akuseri should definitely be in charge of the judicial system. You're already in charge of food - we need to come up with a fitting title for you. I would of liked to have been in charge of the treasury but even I don't trust myself with all them hobnobs. I would be delighted to be president and C.E.O unless it involves actually doing anything or being assassinated in which case I may have to reconsider. Perhaps I could have a vice-president who does all the work and gets shot?

We also need roles for Olimar, Miako and Redweed and anyone else who is to join the ruling committee.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

You enjoy turkey twizzlers ....... Mad I rember my first school forcing me to eat those, they were horrible!
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

I agree with the turkey twizzlers Lorlina, I remember back in primary school we had them like once a month and that one day, when they were on the menu, was always our favourite.
Jamie Oliver = Extra Thirteen
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am

Lorlina: Also, you say 'defenceless piggies', I know someone who was hospitalised because they were attacked by a pig.

Redweed: Good, the pigs are finaly taking there revenge and i might try and become their leader... i think chickens will be the next to rebel.

When i rule the world i will start an army of pigs and together we shall stop the humans from eating them, Wahaha!

Oh and Harmonius i'm not Jewish i just really like pigs! Very Happy
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Hmm... Redweed doesn't seem to like eating pigs or turkey twizzelers, is he Jamie Oliver in disguise?

Also:

Miako wrote:...I remember back in primary school we had them like once a month and that one day, when they were on the menu, was always our favourite.
Jamie Oliver = Extra Thirteen

Same case here.

Perhaps Redweed should be H.A.O. (Head Agricultural Officer), although his decisions will have to pass through me first (as a sub-division of my role).
Olimar is hereby appointed V.P. (not that I would want him killed off, I just think he'd make a good V.P., otherwise I'd have chosen Redweed), and Miako can be C.F.O. if she so chooses.
As for myself, I have yet to think of an interesting abbreviation for my position. I must now leave this thread because I have chewing gum stuck to my shoulder.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok then i'll do that thing.

Lorlina can i start up a new cat farm?
And sell cat bacon in tescos?
Pork has too much fat on and it does not taste that nice either. So cat meat is the solution! Very Happy
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

No Redweed, you may not set up a cat farm. If you do so anyway, I will have it closed and turned into a pig farm. If you sell cat bacon to Tesco, I will have your position in the world order scrapped and you can go and work on said pig farm instead. But I do agree that pork has to much fat on it. Unless it's in cubes Extra Five
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok i've got an idea. How about allowing pigs to live their happy lives but the cats will have to live too i guess....
I'll post this picture to make you agree with me even more.

When I Rule the World... - Page 2 Baby_p10

Last edited by Redweed on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fail)
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh and sure, i'll work on that pig farm and i will not try and set all the pigs free. Smile
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 pm

(This is Olimar, its just that my account is majorly messing up because I keep getting logged off all the time, so for the time being I'm using my other account. This is the account I usually use when I'm undercover :P )
I'm gonna try to do Al Gore's job better than he did. Whoever the president is, I'll keep making them add more environmental laws.

Unknown
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm

lol

Redweed, I accept your mutual agreement in which that neither pigs nor cats are an edible animal. We shall simply have to stick to chicken, beef, veal, deer, rabbit, duck, goose, lamb, mutton, cod, tuna, whitefish, salmon, trout, pollock, shrimp, prawn, catfish, anchovy, sardine, mackerel and anything else I haven't listed here.

Also, your punishment on the pig farm was to raise a lot (not as in many, rather a specified amount) of pigs so that they could fattened up in a yearly cycle for a truck to take them away to a slaughterhouse. Except we've just agreed no more pork. You've made a lot of Jews happy.

:NEW WORLD LAW: Intentionally killing or murdering a pig or cat WILL result in a fine (in hobnobs) or trip to the naughty corner. No meat taken from a cat/pig that has died from natural causes is to be cooked or eaten. Doing so will also result in fine (in hobnobs) equivalent to the amount of meat taken. All pigs/cats that have died will have a private burial ceremony in the owner's back garden (if in a pigs case, they live in a field, then a plot will be arranged withing the field). Finally, pigs of all ages are now official domestic animals.

Footnote: No more turtle soup.

Last edited by Lorlina on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 am

What language will everyone speak?
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next