Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 6th birthday wow. 23/11/2010

5 posters

Go down

Happy 6th birthday wow. 23/11/2010 Empty Happy 6th birthday wow. 23/11/2010

Post  akuseri Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

People are speculating that the shattering will take place on the 6th birthday of the live realms. Kinda makes sence. The Azeroth that was first introduced to players would be destroyed on the same day it went live.

We'll see!
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Happy 6th birthday wow. 23/11/2010 Empty Re: Happy 6th birthday wow. 23/11/2010

Post  Olimar Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am

Incredibly oddly, this is also the birthday of Nameless. It is the guild's first birthday. Happy birthdays to WoW and Nameless Very Happy
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

What's the shattering?
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Lorlina wrote:What's the shattering?

patch 4.0.3a. I'll post a separate thread for that, since there are a lot of cool changes.

HBD NAMELESS. I gotta go put a present to the GB Very Happy
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Nawww happy birthday wow and Nameless Very Happy
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  misscheef Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 am

having just logged out for the final time, 2am server shutdown, i felt quite sad and in all honesty i will miss 'vanilla' alot. The mass show of respect to King Magni in IF was amusing to say the least. I spent my last hour online wandering around places i know i wont see again and it brought back memories of people ive met over the last 6 years. Im glad to say my oldest and dearest friends are still around Spider, Wulfy(yes Wulfy is back!),Plozak,Rusox,Pelonius,Gil...so many more. It amazes me that, although i met these peeps online and never IRL, how close we can be to peeps in out hearts. Yeah i genuinely care about these peeps, what of it? wanna fight about it? I dont know why this is coming out, maybe its the hormomes, maybe its the thought of final days or just me being a sentimental old sap....but guys, to you i say, the landscapes and scenes may change, but the love stays the same.

xMissyx
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 am

I wish I could have had time to go back to some of the old places... At least I'll remember them. I do still have some old video footage so I can just keep rewatching that :P
But yes, the bonds we have all made are amazing. It does go to show that nothing is about how you look, but how you are inside.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am

misscheef wrote:having just logged out for the final time, 2am server shutdown, i felt quite sad and in all honesty i will miss 'vanilla' alot. The mass show of respect to King Magni in IF was amusing to say the least. I spent my last hour online wandering around places i know i wont see again and it brought back memories of people ive met over the last 6 years. Im glad to say my oldest and dearest friends are still around Spider, Wulfy(yes Wulfy is back!),Plozak,Rusox,Pelonius,Gil...so many more. It amazes me that, although i met these peeps online and never IRL, how close we can be to peeps in out hearts. Yeah i genuinely care about these peeps, what of it? wanna fight about it? I dont know why this is coming out, maybe its the hormomes, maybe its the thought of final days or just me being a sentimental old sap....but guys, to you i say, the landscapes and scenes may change, but the love stays the same.

xMissyx

T_T awww

I also went out to take some pictures of the old zones Very Happy
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Hmm, I just realised Cata may have just wrecked my future plans...

There should be a seperate WoW that you could go to, before the stirring of Deathwing. In fact, there should be a seperate world for each part of WoW, one for Vanilla, one for BC, one for WotLK, and one for Cata.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

There is... Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor for vanilla (excluding cata), Outland for TBC and Northrend for WOTLK :p Hmm, spelling abbreviations makes me wonder what Cataclysm will be abbreviated to. It's looking likely to be 'cata' at the moment.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Noooo >.< not like that Oli

As in EK and Kalimdor from pre-BC in a seperate game*, using old data. Then one which is EK Kalimdor and Outland, on another game*, then one which was from October time, the pre 4.0... WotLK, again, seperate* and using old data. Then they would have the current ones for Cata. You know, so that each version of the game was still playable.

*e.g. on different servers which only include Vanilla, BC and WotLK content. Like before the discs were released. Or before it was patched and adapted. -.-
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down