Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.)

+3
Goggles
Olimar
Lorlina
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Empty Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.)

Post  Lorlina Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 am

I'm amazed we don't have one of these yet, so here it is: The Happy Frappy Birthday Corner! (Although it may be used for other occaisions, such as the new-world holidays.)

When you're in here, it's not just 'Happy...' whatever the occaision, it's a super special super awesome chocoaltey flavoured fudge coated super ultra mega happy frappy occaision!

I'd like to start the topic off by wishing a very happy frappy splatty bacon and eggs birthday to our very own,

HARMONIOUS!!!!!!

Happy Birfday Harmy :3 Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Cute_s11

And remember everyone:

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Sigban13
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Empty Re: Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.)

Post  Olimar Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Happy birthday Harmy, have much fun and Cookies and Cake etc.

All the best from Nameless Extra Five
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Empty Re: Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.)

Post  Goggles Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Have a happy frappy happy frappy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Goggles
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am

Thank you everyone Very Happy

I would like to reassure you all that I have got a massive chocolate Cake and I'm stuffing my face with it even as I type Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Empty happy frapp birthday

Post  misscheef Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 am

Have good 1 harmy x My gift to you is Alkaseltza, after all that Cake i think you couls use it ;D
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey I think I'm next on the birthdays list, at 25th August. There will be free stuff for all who come to the party, and people who visit the website often. I'll probably be giving more things than recieving! Extra Six
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goggles Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

cool to bad i cant get WoW... i cant give up my swimming for WoW :(if i had it i would give ya a good birthday pressy, like some Cookies or Cake Very Happy

Goggles
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Heyy, Yea what they said^ Happy Birthday Scouse Wink and sorry bout saturday night, I couldn't stay awake till you got back (hmmm i realise this doesn't sound quite right to everyone else but neverminddd :P) Hope you had a good time Very Happy Speak soon!!!
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 am

lol, just to clarify, they were probs on the chatbox till 3 in the morning when Miako fell asleep.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

lol you're wrong, Lorlina. There is a simple explanation for this. Maiko supports her excellent artwork by jumping out of cakes on people's birthdays. I refer you to www.miakojumpsoutofcakes.com.

I'd hired Miako to surprise me and my friends by jumping out of a giant birthday Cake dressed in full night elf regalia on my return home. Unfortuneately I was late back and she fell asleep, having gouged herself on inside of said Cake. She had a lucky escape as I nearly ate her. Cost me a small fortune to transport her back up ther M56 as well Sad . Hope this clears things up.

As it's your birthday soon Oli, I hear she also does a mean gnome. Just don't leave it too late as she'll get cramp kneeling down for that long. Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Very Happy You come up with the best stories. You can tell that one at parties and other social gatherings. :3
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 am

Another birthday is swinging by in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I will not be here to announce the happy and frappy on the actual day, as I am going to Alton Towers.

So, in advance, we wish a very happy frappy wrappy dappy new pair of shoes birthday to our one and only, Guildmaster

OLIMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a super special awesome day!
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks Very Happy Unfortunatly for some odd reason I can't log into WoW, will sort it out soon hopefully.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 am

Happy Birthday Olimar!! Very Happy Hope you have a great day ")
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Happy Frappy Birthday Corner (and other occaisions.) Empty happt frappy birthday..

Post  misscheef Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday Oli, i hope u get everything u want and more Very Happy
p.s. take it easy on the vino destructo, Harmonius used the last of my alkaseltzer...thats if 981 year olds can take it Wink
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLI Very Happy

Sorry I just made it in time...but its been a busy day. Hope you got everything a deathknight gnome could wish for. Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks all, Ihad a very busy day yesterday and couldn't post. I had lots of fun :P
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Happy Birthday Doomdwarf Extra Five Have a great day!!
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Happy Birthday Doomdwarf Very Happy Have a great day. Be good or bad...its up to you, its your day. Enjoy Exclamation

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Merry birthday and a happy new smiley Devil Very Happy
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Aaaaaah. Missed a b-day. I went away to play Pikmin Olimar and unlock all the endings (File 1: Day 30: Full Repair and Readiness, Beat Bulblax ¦ Lucky Escape: Lose to Bulblax ¦ File 2: Day 30: Olimin: Do anything, you'd have to be a miracle worker to get the half-retrieved Anti-Dioxin Filter, beat the Beady Long Legs for the Guard Satellite AND exterminate that bleeding annoying Puffstool to get the Omega Stabiliser, in one day.), and make a few new games on WarioWare: D.I.Y., but I seemed to have missed out on on quite a lot.

But yes, many happies and frappies to our much loved Doomdwarf who be blessed on his special day with whatever he may desire. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOMDWARF!!!
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 am

Lorlina wrote:Aaaaaah. Missed a b-day. I went away to play Pikmin Olimar and unlock all the endings (File 1: Day 30: Full Repair and Readiness, Beat Bulblax ¦ Lucky Escape: Lose to Bulblax ¦ File 2: Day 30: Olimin: Do anything, you'd have to be a miracle worker to get the half-retrieved Anti-Dioxin Filter, beat the Beady Long Legs for the Guard Satellite AND exterminate that bleeding annoying Puffstool to get the Omega Stabiliser, in one day.), and make a few new games on WarioWare: D.I.Y., but I seemed to have missed out on on quite a lot.

But yes, many happies and frappies to our much loved Doomdwarf who be blessed on his special day with whatever he may desire. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOMDWARF!!!

Haha, I didn't understand much of what you just said Very Happy
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:38 am

yaaaaaaaaay... dwagonss
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  misscheef Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 am

Many happy returns Frostos! I hope you have a great day with all your birthday wishes coming true! lots-a-love Missy xx Cake1
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 am

Happy Birthday Frostos Very Happy

Have a great day and lots of yummy stuff to eat. I would personally reccommend the Tesco Chocolate Party Bake Tray available for £4.99. Although other retailers provide equally cholesterol rising, smile inducing foodstuffs at competitive prices.

Whichever you choose. Enjoy Very Happy

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next