Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bailout for Ireland

5 posters

Go down

Bailout for Ireland Empty Bailout for Ireland

Post  akuseri Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm

45 to 90 billion, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Bailouts are not cool. Our financial experts say that the bailout will cost 90-190 €/1 finnish citizen. I'd be willing to send my 190€ immediatly if by doing so I could prevent the growth of our own budget deficit. Which is still under the allowed 3% for next year, thanks to loans that WE had to buy from the market Devil Shocked

What I'm talking about Very Happy
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Bailout for Ireland Empty Re: Bailout for Ireland

Post  Miako Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm

This is just a collection of letters to me...I'm thinking I have much to learn Very Happy
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Miako, it's all over the news. Ireland's deficit that is. I am, quite frankly, appalled.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Lorlina wrote:Miako, it's all over the news. Ireland's deficit that is. I am, quite frankly, appalled.

UK and Sweden are taking part in the bailout even if they are not part of the EMU(euro). I guess that is comforting since it shows, that even the administrations that are not bound by the EMU rules have considered the risk of a "domino effect" to be quite real.

So in this situation there is really no choice for Ireland's(and later on propably for Portugal as well) bailout.

So in the long run it's actually good that they noticed this thing before the situation got as bad as that of Greece. Now the member states are just backing up the cheap loans given to the "trash budget" states, instead of loaning money directly.
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 pm

This morning I heard on the news that apparently Ireland doesn't need help payin back 2bil
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 am

The Irish Finance Minister has now concurred that they have to beg, borrow or steal just to keep afloat. This is from a country who just a few years ago were considered one of the wealthiest places to live in Europe. The UK is making a straight donation of £7 billion. We ourselves have a national debt of nearly £900 billion and this is set to rise by another £150 billion over the next 12 months. And I thought I was bad with money Shocked . It could well be the UK that is looking to be bailed out soon and our relationship with USA is not what it was. Most of Europe hates us too. We'll end up going to Ocean Finance and securing the loan on Wales or something (mind you, thats probably only worth £149.99).

On the plus side, the days of hugs and hobnobs could arrive even faster. If only because its all we'll have left Very Happy .

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Riiiiight...
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 am

Harmonious wrote: On the plus side, the days of hugs and hobnobs could arrive even faster. If only because its all we'll have left Very Happy .

Hooray for bankruptcy!
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am

Olimar wrote:
Harmonious wrote: On the plus side, the days of hugs and hobnobs could arrive even faster. If only because its all we'll have left Very Happy .

Hooray for bankruptcy!

At least someone is happy! Very Happy
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: