Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds Party!

2 posters

Go down

What would you like to do for the party?

Guilds Party! Vote_lcap0%Guilds Party! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guilds Party! Vote_lcap33%Guilds Party! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Guilds Party! Vote_lcap67%Guilds Party! Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Guilds Party! Empty Guilds Party!

Post  Olimar Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 am

Hello all, this Saturday at 16:30 Realm Time we are having a party!!! You might have signed up on the ingame calender. If not, do so ASAP.

You might have noticed I spelled the title wrong (guilds), however I actually didn't. We will be having the party with Oblivian, as the GM of that guild is a good friend of mine*.
He and I will be making stuff with our engineering skills, for example Steam Tonks, Lunar Fireworks, Snomwball Machines and prizes. There will also be a lot of booze and Happy Fun Rocks! And that's just the start!

First the event will be held in a big building in SW Dwarven District that has no NPCs in at all. Should be big enough for all of us. After we have all played with our steam tonks enough, and have used all the fireworks we will go and do the second event... which is what you are voting for! There's a few options, but if you say 'Other' Please specify. Nothing stupid please as it is a waste of a vote. This time revotes are allowed. Once we have decided what we will do, we'll share it with Oblivian and see what they want to do. I'm voting for the big tag game.

I hope you do come, will be a historic party to remember for a while. ever. Remember, sign up on the calender, all are invited and it is at 16:30 REALM TIME.

*We do Zul Gurub mount runs every week. No luck yet though Sad
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guilds Party! Empty Re: Guilds Party!

Post  Evilkon Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am

Deeprun Tram Very Happy
Evilkon
Evilkon

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Big massive game of tag around everywhere! When I was the one being chased last time I went into a raid instance I was locked for XD No one could get to me.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down