Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally hit lvl 50

+2
Olimar
Icystra
6 posters

Go down

Finally hit lvl 50 Empty Finally hit lvl 50

Post  Icystra Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi,

Im new to wow really and this is the first time i've got a char to lvl 50 what are going to be my options and what will i be expecting as i advance to lvl 60,70 and 80.

would really like to know, been wondering for awhile now.

Thanks

Icystra
Icystra
Icystra
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Finally hit lvl 50 Empty Re: Finally hit lvl 50

Post  Olimar Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Save all the money you get, you will need it for flying. Also, don't make a death knight, there is far too many already Sad
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Don't worry about him, he's just trying to fend off new rivals, he's a Death Knight himself Very Happy
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

<.<

>.>

<.> No...

>.< Now its obvious.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 pm

gratz on 50. Very Happy

Oli has given you some good advice about death knights imo. It's more rewarding to get a char from 1-80. You can always make a DK later. Also, you tend to forget about your original char once you get into DKs.

I find levelling from 50-60 a pain. My advice would be to get through the dark portal as soon as you hit 58. Good luck.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Ditto what they said ^

and gz Very Happy
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Icystra Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 am

HAHA Olimar is wants all the death knight glory to himself hahah.

Now that you mention there too being many DK i realised something, last couple of times i've played Battlegrounds its ended up with everyone being DK and then they just kick my ass lol. So i suppose i could wait untill my main char get lvl 80.

By that time lol cataclysms will be out :D

I am saving all my money at the moment anyway so good tip pal, i've noticed anyway that once you get over level 40 you dont seem to buy anything. I've got about 200 atm.

[quote="Harmonious"]gratz on 50. :D
I find levelling from 50-60 a pain. My advice would be to get through the dark portal as soon as you hit 58. Good luck.[/quote]

Really :( lol whats the dark portal is that the thing that you see whenever your at places with mages and there a portal floating about?

Thanks for all the input guys :D
Icystra
Icystra
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm

The dark portal is in the Blasted Lands. It takes you to the Burning Crusade part of the game. You can get a portal to it from all the main cities but you'll probably quest there anyway. It won't let you through until you hit lvl58 though.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

It lets you through before that, I wondered through the dark portal at lv 45, I couldn't remember where the spirit healer was in the swamp of sorrows so I went to the blasted lands to use the spirit healer there Extra Five
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

If you're a dps, keep yourself in the dungeon queue at all times while questing, you get some nice items and good xp from dungeons. When you get to 58, start questing in the Outlands. If you're new to wow, it's good to have a gathering profession(mining, skinning, herbalism) so you can farm some stuff to sell at AH while you quest. Don't take skinning tho if you don't have an AoE dmg class, because it takes lots more work to get the same amount of gold if you have to kill the mobs one by one for the leathers.

Also later in the 50-60 bracket you get lots of quests that require lots of running around, don't bother with them unless they're a part of a questline you want to do. There's plenty of quests you can do without having to run around too much. And do a lot of Argent Dawn quests when you get to 53-55ish(Western plaguelands and eastern plaguelands). That way you can farm the rep easily while doing quests. It's not necessary to get them ofc, but I'm currently doing those AD quests with my 80 main, because I want that Argent Champion title O_O

Sry for the wall of text, I hope even some of it is useful to you :P
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum