Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make Money, fast.

+6
Icystra
Redweed
akuseri
Lorlina
Miako
Olimar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to make Money, fast. Empty How to make Money, fast.

Post  Olimar Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 am

I will add ideas whenever I can think of one. For now, theres one thing that I've added.

1. by myself (Scam) There is an item you can get called 'Pet Rock'. It is possible to get it by pickpocketing Furbolgs in Ashzara, or by getting it from the AH. The trick is, its not really even a pet, it just says it is. When you get one, put it on the AH at a very high price, like 200g. People will think its an extremely rare pet and buy it.

2. by Miako (Boosts) Get a higher level to boost you through a dungeon, Scarlet Monestary is the best as there's 4 dungeons together there, and if it's just you and a boost and loot's on Free for All, you got yourself about 20g plus gold from selling items to vendors. Just make sure you got a lot of bag space!

3. by Lorlina (Professions) If you play quite a bit of WoW, and know where to get Design: Pendant of the Agate Shield (the location slips my head at the moment, it's vendor restock), then you can make quite a bit of gold. They restock every hour, but for some reason, nobody can be bothered to get them. You can buy them for around 10 silver, and sell them, if I remember correctly, for around 5 gold.

Last edited by Olimar on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to make Money, fast. Empty Re: How to make Money, fast.

Post  Miako Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 am

Hahaha thats just pure evil...i like it Wink Very Happy
I have a way....

2. (Boosts) Get a higher level to boost you through a dungeon, Scarlet Monestary is the best as there's 4 dungeons together there, and if it's just you and a boost and loot's on Free for All, you got yourself about 20g plus gold from selling items to vendors. Just make sure you got a lot of bag space!
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Nice, I'll add it to mine, but I will give you credit.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Six words:

3. (Design: Pendant of the Agate Shield) If you play quite a bit of WoW, and know where to get one of these (the location slips my head atm, it's vendor restock), then you can make quite a bit of gold. They restock every hour, but for some reason, nobody can be bothered to get them. You can buy them for around 10 silver, and sell them, if I remember correctly, for around 5 gold.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

Good points all. But by far the best way to gather gold imo is making all the dailies(Argent Crusade at lvl 80) and mining/herbing while you do it. Getting 200+ gold each day is not hard at all, and it takes only a couple of hours max, even less when you get used to them. And while you do them, you get champion's seals that you can buy heirloms with.

Also discenchant everything you don't need, when you're rolling for drops at dungeons. Some ench mats go for a LOT of gold at AH.

akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 pm

akuseri wrote:Good points all. But by far the best way to gather gold imo is making all the dailies(Argent Crusade at lvl 80) and mining/herbing while you do it. Getting 200+ gold each day is not hard at all, and it takes only a couple of hours max, even less when you get used to them. And while you do them, you get champion's seals that you can buy heirloms with.

Also discenchant everything you don't need, when you're rolling for drops at dungeons. Some ench mats go for a LOT of gold at AH.

^Good idea but what does everyone else do who isnt a level 80, its usually the low levels who have trouble paying for their training that need the gold, and the people who are saving for dual talent/riding skills/mounts Question
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 am

Miako wrote:
akuseri wrote:Good points all. But by far the best way to gather gold imo is making all the dailies(Argent Crusade at lvl 80) and mining/herbing while you do it. Getting 200+ gold each day is not hard at all, and it takes only a couple of hours max, even less when you get used to them. And while you do them, you get champion's seals that you can buy heirloms with.

^Good idea but what does everyone else do who isnt a level 80, its usually the low levels who have trouble paying for their training that need the gold, and the people who are saving for dual talent/riding skills/mounts Question

Yah that's just it; you hardly need any gold before you're 80 - if then. I mean, you really shouldn't need to use gold for anything else besides training, repairs and food. I did some casual herbing and skinning while leveling and I was way over 5k when I hit 80. The questing alone at 70-80 give you a LOT of gold.

Last edited by akuseri on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 am

akuseri wrote:
Miako wrote:

Yah that's just it; you hardly need any gold before you're 80 - if then. I mean, you really shouldn't need to use gold for anything else besides repairs and food. I did some casual herbing and skinning while leveling and I was way over 5k when I hit 80. The questing alone at 70-80 give you a LOT of gold.

That isn't actually very helpful
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 am

The member 'Lorlina' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice1' : 1
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 am

Yup, it's definitely a weighted dice.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 am

The member 'Lorlina' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice1' : 6
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  akuseri Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 am

Lorlina wrote:
That isn't actually very helpful

Hmm, but it's the truth Very Happy The easiest way to make gold is leveling gathering professions while you quest. Everything else that was listed here makes gold slower than that.
akuseri
akuseri
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

No way a quick boost through a dungeon takes like 2 minutes especially if you know a generous boomkin who'll do it for free (meaning myself Extra Five I miss the old low lv dungeons. Deadmines <3 )
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Mmmm. You find all sorts of excuses *Remembers when Miako did Deadmines with me*
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Redweed Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

I made a furtune by selling a battered hilt for something like 8000 gold i've got two of them before so that adds up to 16000!!! 0.0 Find them in any ICC 5 man instance. This is for level 80s only Sorry Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Redweed on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention that it was 80 only)
Redweed
Redweed
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Icystra Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 am

I don't know about making money once your level 80 but if your in your level 40's you best bet is farming Linen Cloth and Wool Cloth from all lower level humanoids and selling them at the AH you can sell a stack for 4-6 gold, you can make some serious gold after a few hours of farming.

I go into the Stockades and Dead mines.
Icystra
Icystra
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

How to make Money, fast. Empty how to make gold, fast

Post  misscheef Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Gold, easy come, easy go..... theres several ways to make a shedload of gold and that's get to lvl 80 and farm your dailies, specialize in your chosen proffession and spam the AH with your wares, ie Alchemist with specialization in flasks can make in excessof 7k a day (providing you have a decent gold base to spend)
talking of AH, always trawl it for bargains, i found 2 azure whelplings for 50g each, ofc i snapped em up fast and reauctioned them for 999g each....they sold by the end of the day. But on a day to day basis for levelling toons, the best bet is to gather, gather,gather and gather...herbs, ores, leathers all make a decent pile for you, especially the 'vanilla' mats...you get lots of high levels buying out low level mats for their proffession progression....Kerchingggg! Very Happy
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilkon Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 am

I know a method to make around 450g in around 2 hours. Do 25 dailies Cool
Evilkon
Evilkon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Aaaaaaaaah!!! None this is actually helpful! Level 80 this, Level 80 that, as Miako said, IT'S NOT NORMALLY LEVEL 80S THAT ACTUALLY NEED THE FRICKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKIN' MONEY!

Your methods are level 80 only, which is fine, but WHAT IN THE FRICK OF HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO UNTIL THEN!?!? -.-

Sorry about the rant, but seriously, what are you supposed to do? On the bright side, level 80 sounds like a gold mine. Very Happy

And for the love of god, don't say get to level 80.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:18 pm

For lvl 80 you need buckets of money. 4000g for epic flying, a few hundred for the mount, and al sorts of other stuff that costs thousands.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Lorlina to be fair if you got off your backside and actually leveled more than once a month you might actually get some gold Hehe Wink and Olimar, flying isn't what you NEED though. As soon as you hit 80 you dont really need anything as you'll get the gold as you farm your rep and gear. For the lower levels just hot the dungeons or quests and make sure you level your profs as ypu level your char or it will be expensive catching up. (I speak here being a new and broke level 80 with fail herb and inscription)
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  misscheef Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 am

why do u need so much gold anyway? i found that, while levelling, i had plenty of gold. keep your eyes open in the AH, i have found loads of bargains there to buy low and sell high. Ok so the twinks market gas bottomed out for now, and thats how i made quite alot of gold in the early days, but like i said before....gather herbs/leather/ores, fill ur bags and wait for the time to strike the AH (when there is nothing to compete against ur prices).
Rare grey items can also make u a nice pile so look at the greys b4 u write them off to vendor trash! Rusted pitchfork- sold for 250g Pet rock- sold for 6k etc etc.....now quit whining on here and get farming on WoW!

....does anyone remember Enty's quenched sword? lololololololol....KERCHUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Hmm, I remember asking if WoW would take a lot of farming/time/studying to get the most out of it. Someone (on this forum, in the hints 'n' tips for mining, I believe) told me that as you get higher up, there shouldn't be any problems. However, on this topic, money is CLEARLY a MAJOR problem, as everything costs so much. And as I said before, what are you gonna do 'till you reach level 80? And what do you do when you reach level 80? The way you guys put it, WoW is starting to sound like a waste of time.

EDIT: Just checked. The topic is 'Buying BoE Items'. I ask, 'Will I need to become a lot more involved in WoW in the later levels?', (cuz let's face, I'm not too tight and down to it when it comes to, well, just about anything WoW related) and the answer (from Akuseri) is no, 'It doesn't really take that much dedication.'

So I got told that I don't need to get too involved in it. So what can I say?
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Money is not a problem at all, at any level really. A wise person will always have more than enough. Some things do cost a lot, and require a lot of time to obtain enough money to buy. At level 80 there is one definite fact: the more you play, the better you do! People who play a lot always have the best gear and most money, as they have had more time to get things. Anyway, I'd definitely say that half the game is at lvl 80. Regardless of money problems or whatever, level 80 is the most important thing to get to.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

I am not very wise. I never not have enough gold but gems on Hellscream have shot right up since the patch, used to be just over 100g but the other day the cheapest brilliant cardinal ruby was just over 200g! I'm not a fan of quests so I only really make money through instances. tbh apart from flying and repairs and raid supplies and stuff like that, you really don't need gold. It's all about justice points now, so in theory, you don't need a lot of it.
Tbh training, I noticed, was the most expensive thing while leveling. and 1-80 your biggest income is quests/dungeons. Now I'm not the most experienced WoW player but thats what I've observed over the last 6 months.
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next