Unofficial Nagrand Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an apology

5 posters

Go down

an apology Empty an apology

Post  misscheef Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:35 am

To Miako and Alzazla
i don't know if read the chatbox. I added my own comment, Ifnot i shall repeat it here.
I know i let u annoy me miako, and i made a decision to rip into u for it. Bad decision but what's done is done and regret is felt on my part.
If forgeiveness is a thing of the past in this case, i can say i genuinely liked u girl Smile i wish u and alzazla a long and happy life together as i of all people shud know that love is a beautiful thing and has no rules when it comes to matching hearts.
i don't think i'll be coming back here again, it depends on the reception i get from this. once again, im sorry guys....

Miss*footinhermouth*cheef
misscheef
misscheef

Back to top Go down

an apology Empty Re: an apology

Post  Olimar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 am

I am sorta stuck for words here :P but I think you did a very positive thing in saying that. To be able to swallow your pride like that, and apologise is something that very few people can do. Hopefully this can be the first step towards putting the site back together :P I'd really like that.

I'll E-mail them a link to this page.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

https://nagrandforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 am

Post edited by Olimar... Requested by Harmonious.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 am

Oh Shocked it seems you were willing to talk earlier, idk what changed your mind. Missy was going to post on here again, but I do doubt it now.

Plus, it is up to you whether or not to believe me but there is now sufficient evidence to prove Shamanistic was not Missy. Weeks after the account was made, and after I closed the forum the password on th account was changed and things were posted with a completely different ip address, in a different country.
The story Shamanistic told was probably bending the truth, about having 'seen the advertisements on the WoW website' but something really odd did happen. There is a possibility that Missy might know.

Well, I'm not trying to put myself on Missy's side of things but I am sticking up for her. She is almost definetly innocent, having said none of what Shamanistic said, and clearly not sharing those views now. Harmy, I really do hope you at least read this, although your post probably disagrees. We were so close to actually finishing this war of grudges.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:14 am

Whether or not she was behind the Shamamanistic posts she most definitely shared his views. It was her post (now deleted) that upset me the most when she agreed with him as I thought of her as a friend. I've been scared to post on here as I don't know what other abuse I will receive. Her apology is aimed at Miako but theres nothing about what she said about me. Unfortuneately, labels like that stick and have caused me problems in game and now in my personal life. I've always tried to do the best for people and I don't like being made to feel like this. I think it's best if I just walk away. I wish you every luck with the site though and hope it takes off again, Oli. You've done a great job.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmonious Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I've spoken to Miako who is the voice of reason in my life. I won't delete my posts as I think it needed to be said. I accept your apology Missy as I think you meant it but I would still like to talk to you sometime to sort things out. Oli, could you please remove any remaining offending posts and then we can get back to normal.

Harmonious
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 am

Done, I edited one of the posts now. I do think what you said is valid, although I don't completely share your views. Ofc, I haven't been through what you have, and I only know vague amounts of how it has affected RL for you so it is understandable in some ways.

Al we need now is for Missy to show up... I emailed her, hopefully she'll read it. Then we can finally get eveyting sorted Smile
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Is anyone interested in palm reading and all that stuff? Might seem insignificant but something quite interesting came up for me.
Yesterday I bought a box of rune stones, which can help to tell you your (likely) future. I say likely, since you have he power to change what your future will be if you don't like the probable outcome.
In any case, I tried it out, selecting three of the 24 runes from a bag. I had to focus on an issue or problem I have, and I would find out what will happen about it. The first one is linked to the past, and what the issue is. The second is about the present, and what I am currently doing to try and solve the issue. The third is what the outcome will be if I continue to try and solve the issue in the way that I am (the future).
The first was linked with Joy, Love and Life.
The second was linked with Leadership, Sacrifice and Thought.
The third wad linked with New Beginnings.
I think these are at least relatively significant to the problem at hand here. What do you think?
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

i say: ookami
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 pm

I'll need an english translation for that Shocked
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

it means god. i also say: nintendo
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 am

Sorry Lorlina but I don't see a joke in that. This topic is too serious for sillyness, a lot of important stuff has gone on and needs sorting out.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 am

CLEARLY you don't know the meaning of 'nintendo', watashi nintendo, or 'I leave luck to heaven'. I stand firm on this point; it is my attitude now to this situation, all we can do is wait. There IS no joke. I'm BEING serious.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

To be fair, how was anyone meant to understand that without an explanation! Of course I didn't know! If you'd said it in a way I could understand (preferably english) I might not have said that. The way you posted makes it seem like you think everyone knows Japanese phrases. When you wrote nintendo, the first thing I thought of was games, and we don't need that here.

In any case... Still waiting for Misscheef...
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Well that's the assumption. Nintendo actually has nothing to do with gaming.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Of course, except for that worldwide, massively popular gaming company.

To be honest, the only reason I'm really annoyed is because you replied to me with such calice. You used a very rude tone in the post, and even if you did not mean it that way it certainly came across like that. You made out that it was common knowledge to know that phrase, and that offended me. If I made such a common assumption then why act so negatively? Surely you could assume I'd assume what I did. While generally being interested in the culture, I am not particularly fascinated about Japan over any other country/religion/etc.
Plus, I don't really understand why you put it in Japanese. The meaning is good and true, but why write it in a way no one understands? You may as well not write it at all. Do you expect us to look it up or something? I don't want to have to. I just can't see the logic in it other than to confuse us, and what would be the point in that.

Sorry, but I really just want to get this out. You retaliated unfairly, and it did offend me. I suppose some of the things I have said will have offended you. I think we should apologise, but still take each other's views into account.
In hope that you will return my apology, I am sorry.
Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Apology accepted and returned. It was a little harsh of me to retaliate in the way that I did. Although a fun piece of trivia, it was not to be used in the way that I used it, and I understand that not everyone can know everything (e.g. for each thing I know in Japanese that you don't, you know something about, say, Queen that I don't, and I'm sure that's a lot of things Wink, or for you not knowing the meaning of nintendo, I do not know the meaning of calice).

I'm sorry, my action was wrong, and I very much regret it.

But that's the name of the topic, is it not?
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Actually... looking back at that minature argument made me feel kind of silly DX Wow... that was really childish of me.
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Olimar Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I am glad That is solved, would make for a good example to others... But it is too late!
Lorlina, I have heard from Missy that things are settled between everyone. Some conformation from Harmy or Miako would be great, but I thik we can now call this a case closed. Well done all.

Olimar
Olimar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorlina Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm

like, :D
Lorlina
Lorlina
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Miako Mon May 09, 2011 12:20 am

Whatever was said, I really do not care anymore. If it's settled then fine, if it's not then fine too but I don't want reminders of what I and Harmy have been through, I wash my hands totally of this. I want this wrapped up and always have done. I never came asking for a fight or an argument but if that's what people start with me then they'll get one. Thank you for your apology Misshcheef and I'm sorry for saying some things out of line. I don't hate you, but we're not friends. Olimar if you could delete all topics/ posts realted to this then it'll be all good from my point of view.
Thanks
Miako
Miako
Advanced
Advanced

http://www.weruletherealm.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: